Sit down, shuffle up, and deal me in.
- Smells of good bourbon, old-fashioned tobacco, and a hint of leather.
- Refined as hell (won’t make you smell like a Hell’s Angel eating a bucket of fried chicken.)
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Not a gamble for eliminating odor.
- Suitable gift for outlaws AND in-laws.
Come here often? You might want to get a subscription!
Sign up here: The Gambler Body Wash Subscription
Bein’ a gambler ain’t just about takin’ chances it’s a way to view the world. Either lady luck gives you a good hand, or you JUST MAKE IT WORK. After you deal out with your winnins, you might sit for a spell so’s you can contemplate your ethics and earnins.
You might pour yourself a tumbler of good bourbon. The first sip socks you in your kisser. The next feels like a warm blanket for your inners. And then, with every sip hence, you feel yourself slipping deeper into smoky, rich reflection. This is the soap that smells like that feels.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Citric Acid, Fragrance
*Indicates organic ingredient.
8 oz of handmade soapy goodness.