Sit down, shuffle up, and deal me in with this elixir that is truly a miracle oil...
- This quick-absorbing oil of jojoba, smells of good bourbon, old-fashioned tobacco, and a hint of leather.
- You'll look refined as hell. This soothes even the wildest bird nest of scraggly beard while smelling absolutely divine.
- Can be used as beard oil, but also makes a great hair oil for both women and men. It is the pinnacle of grooming products for both genders (pinnacle-ness not guaranteed.)
- Handcrafted, with love and laughter, in small batches with high-quality ingredients for maximum amazingness by the fine folks at Outlaw Soaps, a tiny little soap company in the Silver State, Nevada, by people who love their jobs.
- Suitable gift for outlaws AND inlaws.
Bein’ a gambler ain’t just about takin’ chances it’s a way to view the world. Either lady luck gives you a good hand, or you JUST MAKE IT WORK. After you deal out with your winnins, you might sit for a spell so’s you can contemplate your ethics and earnins.
To say it is a "beard oil" is vastly under-selling its charms. It can be used on any hairs. Yes, it will delightfully smooth and condition even the most crinkly beards... but why does it have to stop there?
My hair is a matted disaster from years of bleaching and coloring. This jojoba and hempseed oil-based elixir soothes and smooths my angry, frizzy mess.
The cedar oil is a light antiseptic, which combats icky smelliness. Mixed with our sweet, smoky campfire, the combination is woody, earthy, and deep while being lightly scented enough to be worn directly under one's nose day in and day out.
Jojoba oil, hempseed oil, olive oil, essential and fragrance oil.
3 oz of handmade oily goodness.