If you'd like to watch our Facebook Live Video launching Rattlesnake Dick Balm, it's worth watching.
- Even hardened Outlaws need soft hands: Spread Dick’s Balm on dry, rough, ragged skin.
- It’s all-purpose! Use it on your hands, elbows, feet, knees, or wherever else you need a little moisturizing Dick balm.
- Make your skin silkier than a city slicker with an addiction to calfskin gloves.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, car, or desk for a handy job whenever you feel the urge. You’ll feel better just having it around.
- May lubricate squeaky hinges. We haven’t tried it, but it seems like Dick’s Balm would do that job fine, too.
In this germy time, it’s best to keep your Dick Balm to yourself. Get friends, family, and even strangers (folks who wash their hands a lot love Dick’s Balm) their own tube.
“We are rough men and used to rough ways.” - Bob Younger
The Legend of “Rattlesnake” Dick Barter
The old West was indeed a time for rough men, and “Rattlesnake” Dick was ROUGH… Rough and hungry for the abundant gold being shipped all over the Sierra Nevada mountains.
When Dick got a tip on a big ol’ gold shipment, he couldn’t resist: He and his Outlaw associates held up a gigantic gold shipment near Nevada City (which is a bustling town in California, not Nevada, because the Wild West was a wild place).
The robbery was a success! Rattlesnake Dick made off with $40,000 in gold (which would buy 2,000 lotion sticks, if you’d like to know). Gold’s mighty heavy stuff, so Dick hid his ill-gotten gains in the forest, thinking he’d come back for it later.
He died in a gunfight before revealing the location of the gold.
Legends say there’s a stash of Rattlesnake Dick’s gold, ready to shower wealth upon whoever discovers it… today, that $40,000 in gold is worth more than one million dollars!
Perhaps Dick was distracted by his awfully rough hands, and this led to his premature end. It’s hard to know. Dick’s secrets were buried with him.
The moral of the story?
DON’T BE A DICK.
Use “Rattlesnake” Dick’s Twist-Up Balm.
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Refined Hempseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract, Essential or Fragrance Oils, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide