You're on the run, and the best place to hide is up the mountain.
- Smells of pine trees, pine cones, campfire, and damp earth.
- Provides an everyday hideaway from Karen from HR’s BS.
- Like taking a wonderful walk through the woods, but with fewer squirrels.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Cures cabin fever (and no copay!)
Rocky peaks and tree-studded paths smell of freedom and promise. A whiff of campfire on the breeze, the scent of pine and cool stone clear your head. There’s a little wet earth from recent rains...but not enough to leave a trace. When you’re on the run from life, the best place to hide is always up the mountain.
Yes, you’ve reached your hideaway.
And here at your mountain refuge, you’re free.
Our soaps are formulated with an all-vegan combination of oils that is both delightfully sudsy in the shower and leaves your skin silky smooth and, if you wish, sooooo kissable (though we're not getting all up in your boundaries). We make them with love and laughter in order to bring the best of ourselves to you.
Vegetable soap base, glycerine, shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, grapeseed oil, fragrance
4.2 oz of solid, soapy wilderness