That trailer at the right is TOTALLY not ours, and it probably never will be, but at least it's cute.
But what is real is that Russ and I are taking our two dogs and our "toaster oven" (the Honda Element) on the road for a real vacation.
Ok, anyone who knows me knows there's no such thing as a real vacation, but at least I won't be able to fill orders while we're away, which is honestly a vacation enough for me. :)
So if you need any Outlaws in your life between August 21 and the 29th, you better order soon!
There are a few exciting things on the horizon in the next few weeks:
- Whole Foods Market in Castro now also carries our lotion!
- Whole Foods Market in Folsom now carries many of our soaps and lip balms!
- Whole Foods Market in Campbell put an order in, but we're working on a display with them before we send it over.
- Whole Foods Market in Monterey just put an order in, which I'll be sending very soon.
- We just heard from three other local markets, but I don't want to pre-emptively announce anything.
In addition, you can look forward to a guest blog post from our new customer, Three Sixty Ecotique, in Chico, CA (hooray!)
So stay tuned... the blog has been a little quiet while we regroup our efforts, but we're getting back to it NOW.