DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT I was so excited and proud, but it turned out I jumped the gun on the end of the 30 day challenge, and so TODAY is the actual final final actual final final day.
I think that's worth an interpretive dance, don't you?
Let's look back on what we did in the past 30 days:
- The first day of the 30 day challenge: Striking flint until we hit fire
- My tribute to my favorite journalist: Hunter S. Thompson
- Time management and how I know when to go to bed
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of scents
- How I became a person of adventure
- 10 Quotes to Inspire Good Work
- Breaking through creative blocks: how to draw inspiration from a stone
- Almost entirely cute puppy photos
- How do we name things?
- Road to Renegade, Part 1
- The biggest disappointment in our early business
- Is our business like Fight Club? Yeah, kinda.
- Joshua Tree: the inspiration for Dusty Trails
- Road to Renegade, Part 2: Treasure Island Flea
- Our first big soap failure: whiskey soap (guest blog post from Russell)
- Outlaw Soaps packaging
- How to stop criticism from ruining your day
- Meeting Hunter S. Thompson
- Desert Camping Adventure #1
- Desert Camping Adventure #2
- Desert Camping Adventure #3
- The Hunt for the American Dream: Hunter S. Thompson Vegas Rampage
- How Russ and I sustain enthusiasm for our handmade soap business
- Road to Renegade, Part 3: The final countdown
- Josie Bassett: frontier woman, all around badass
- Why do you buy handmade soap?
- Using busyness to procrastinate
- Renegade Day 1: omg tired
- The first final day of the IBN 30 (hahaha)
- The actual final day of the IBN30 challenge (you're looking at it!)
TADA! Quite an accomplishment, if I do say so myself.
And now I get to return to my life, already in progress. :)