Basics about Outlaw Soaps
- Outlaw makes real-life-inspired personal care products for individuals who seek adventure and reject a couch-bound life.
- All soap, lotion, body wash, deodorant, beard oil, spray cologne, and solid cologne are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- We started the business in March 2013. Russ and I started with under $20 in start-up costs, and taught ourselves to make soap from online videos.
- We are based in lovely Sparks, NV
- Our soaps and oils are vegan. The deodorant, solid cologne, and lip balm contain animal products.
- We're proud to be Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free since 2021. We do not test on animals. Even our own dogs are woefully unbathed.
- We send out products for review to press and select affiliates. You can submit an inquiry through our affiliate application.
Thanks for your interest in Outlaw handmade soap, lotion, body wash, deodorant, and cologne for adventurous people.
For release October 15, 2022
Here’s our press blurb "about us":
About Outlaw Soaps
Founded on March 15, 2013, Outlaw creates personal care products for people who seek out adventure and reject a couch-bound life.
Outlaw is a modern lifestyle company that creates soap, cologne, and other body care products with scents that are inspired by real life, including leather, campfire, whiskey, clove, and freshly cut grass. Scent research indicates that true-to-life “autobiographical” scents are powerful memory triggers, particularly in the recollection of happy memories. Danielle and Russ, the founders of Outlaw, have crafted specific scents designed to evoke confidence, happiness, and resilience. Outlaw’s products are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, made with natural ingredients, and sustainably packaged. Everything Outlaw sells is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Urban Daddy wrote “If you could somehow fuse the general feel of colonial America with the general mad genius soap-mastery of Tyler Durden from Fight Club, you’d get… something really weird. Like these soaps. Which, by personal hygiene fragrance standards, are a little weird. Good weird.”
Outlaw Soaps has been featured in Cowboys & Indians Magazine (print), WIRED, Food Network Magazine (print), The Wall Street Journal, VICE, Forbes, OprahMag.com, OddityMall, Cool Material, Thrillist, The Awesomer, and Urban Daddy.
Please write us at email@example.com or use the contact form below if you'd like any more information, photos, whatnot!