Basics about Outlaw Soaps
- Outlaw Soaps makes Western and Wild West themed personal care products for individuals who seek adventure and reject a couch-bound life.
- All soap, lotion, body wash, deodorant. and solid colognes are handmade in small batches in the USA.
- We started the business in March 2013. Russ and I taught ourselves to make soap from online videos and have been blessed enough to have many excellent coaches over the years.
- We are based in lovely Grass Valley, California in Gold Country.
- Our soaps and oils are vegan. The deodorant, and solid colognes all contain beeswax.
- We do not test on animals. Even our own dogs are woefully unbathed.
- We send out products for review. Please read our guide for bloggers first.
If you want to write something about us and are looking for high resolution photos, here’s what we’ve got: This Dropbox Folder
Thanks for your interest in Outlaw Soaps, handmade soap, lotion, body wash, deodorant, and colognes for adventurous people.
Here’s our press blurb:
About Outlaw Soaps
Founded on March 15, 2013, Outlaw Soaps creates personal care products for people who seek out adventure and reject a couch-bound life.
Urban Daddy wrote “If you could somehow fuse the general feel of colonial America with the general mad genius soap-mastery of Tyler Durden from Fight Club, you’d get… something really weird. Like these soaps. Which, by personal hygiene fragrance standards, are a little weird. Good weird.”
Outlaw Soaps has been featured in Cowboys & Indians Magazine (print), WIRED, Food Network Magazine (print), VICE, Uncrate, Oprah.com, Fab.com, Cool Material,Thrillist, The Awesomer, and Urban Daddy.
Our products are available on OutlawSoaps.com, on Amazon.com, and at select retailers worldwide (check our "Where to Buy" page). We are also available in Northern California Whole Foods Markets.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below if you'd like any more information, photos, whatnot!