"This is the best soap I've ever used in my life." - Isaac
Leave your humdrum, ho-hum, boring ol' shower experience in a smoking rubble, and emerge from your bathroom with the unmistakable scent of the best days of your life.
Explosively Awesome Soap!
Fire in the Hole Soap smells like campfire, gunpowder, sagebrush, and whiskey.
- Do you drink whiskey and like throwing fireworks into campfires? ... I mean, not all the time. Not in the living room, at least. Or, not in the living room on weeknights, at least. If so, this soap might be for you.
- Are your God-given favorite smells gunpowder, campfire, whiskey, sagebrush, and dirt? Are you filled with insanity, excitement, and overwhelming joy? If so, this soap might be for you.
- Do you regularly say things like, "Hold my beer, I gotta try something," both ironically and not ironically? If so, this soap might be for you.
Additional product features:
- Feels like you’re camping (without the nighttime wombat attacks).
- Smells like you've been bathing in the awesomeness of a bonfire (without the third degree burns on your privates).
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils).
Know what that sound is? It’s what you’ll yell in your bathroom when you suds up this ferocious and fiery Fire in the Hole Campfire handmade bar soap (maybe not literally, but it sure makes us jubilant in the shower).
One of our most treasured scents, this mixture of campfire, whiskey and the good ol’ outdoors will set your mornings ablaze, giving you that fiery kick we all need to send us booming throughout our days. This scent is truly a celebration of our favorite camping trips and our most wild adventures.
So, imbibe freely, light some fireworks, and dare to cleanse that burning spirit with our Fire in the Hole Campfire handmade bar soap.
All of our soaps are handmade and, as a result, may have some minor cosmetic and weight differences.
Made with Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Natural Color.
4 or more oz of handmade soap goodness.