This balm'll give you an ace up your sleeve and a swagger in your step.
- Even hardened Outlaws need soft hands: Spread The Gambler Hand Balm on dry, rough, ragged skin.
- It’s all-purpose! Use it on your hands, elbows, feet, knees, or wherever else you need a little moisturizing balm.
- Make your skin silkier than a city slicker with an addiction to calfskin gloves.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, car, or desk for a handy job whenever you feel the urge. You’ll feel better just having it around.
- May lubricate squeaky hinges. We haven’t tried it, but it seems like this balm would do that job fine, too.
In this germy time, it’s best to keep your balm to yourself. Get friends, family, and even strangers (folks who wash their hands a lot love The Gambler Hand Balm) their own tube.
“We are rough men and used to rough ways.” - Bob Younger
You might pour yourself a tumbler of good bourbon. With every sip, you feel yourself slipping deeper into smoky, rich reflection.
And yet, your head is still clear as ever. Cunning and resourceful, you’re quite familiar with wheelin’ and dealin’ to get exactly what you want. And what you want is to smell down-to-the-bone authentic — exuding the rugged scents of bourbon, tobacco, and leather — unlike the others in the room who are sweatin’ bullets from your undeniable charm. No need to take your chances here — it’s the secret trick to smelling sharp that you’ll never give away.
Even hardened outlaws need soft skin!
Use The Gambler Whiskey Hand Balm.
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Refined Hempseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract, Essential or Fragrance Oils, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide.