This balm'll give you an ace up your sleeve and a swagger in your step.
- Even hardened Outlaws need soft hands: Spread The Gambler Hand Balm on dry, rough, ragged skin.
- It’s all-purpose! Use it on your hands, elbows, feet, knees, or wherever else you need a little moisturizing balm.
- Make your skin silkier than a city slicker with an addiction to calfskin gloves.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, car, or desk for a handy job whenever you feel the urge. You’ll feel better just having it around.
- May lubricate squeaky hinges. We haven’t tried it, but it seems like this balm would do that job fine, too.
In this germy time, it’s best to keep your balm to yourself. Get friends, family, and even strangers (folks who wash their hands a lot love The Gambler Hand Balm) their own tube.
“We are rough men and used to rough ways.” - Bob Younger
Bein’ a gambler ain’t just about takin’ chances it’s a way to view the world. Either lady luck gives you a good hand, or you JUST MAKE IT WORK. After you deal out with your winnins, you might sit for a spell so’s you can contemplate your ethics and earnins.
You might pour yourself a tumbler of good bourbon. The first sip socks you in your kisser. The next feels like a warm blanket for your inners. And then, with every sip hence, you feel yourself slipping deeper into smoky, rich reflection. This is the lotion that smells like that feels.
Even hardened outlaws need soft skin!
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Refined Hempseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract, Essential or Fragrance Oils, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide