- Smells of campfire, gunpowder, sagebrush, dirt, bacon, and whiskey.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Bruh, do you even deodorant?
- Safer than nitroglycerin.
- No explosives training necessary.
- Feels like you’re camping (without the nighttime wombat attacks.)
Know what that sound is? It’s the sound of beginning your amazing day layering on the gorgeous, earthy scents of campfire, whiskey, and the outdoors. Fire in the Hole deodorant lets you go camping without even leaving the bathroom. (Which will remind you how much you like to go camping, and then increase the number of times you go camping.) So imbibe freely, light some fireworks, and deodorant up with the stick that smells like campfire.
Arrowroot Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Hydrogenated Avocado Oil (Avocado Butter), Coconut Oil, Fragrance††, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Inulin*.
†† Phthalate-free fragrance
* Plant-based prebiotic.
2.9 oz of handmade stink-stopping goodness.