This magic elixir is truly a miracle oil.
- If you'd like to condition your beard with the quick-absorbing oil of jojoba, with the fine, woodsy smell of cedarwood essential oil and campfire, look no further than this beard oil.
- Soothes even the wildest bird nest of scraggly beard, while smelling absolutely divine.
- Can be used as beard oil, but also makes a great hair oil for both women and men. It is the pinnacle of grooming products for both genders (pinnacle-ness not guaranteed.)
- Handcrafted in small batches with high-quality ingredients for maximum amazingness.
- Made by the fine folks at Outlaw Soaps, a tiny little soap company in the Silver State, Nevada, by people who love their jobs.
To say it is a "beard oil" is vastly under-selling its charms. It can be used on any hairs. Yes, it will delightfully smooth and condition even the most crinkly beards... but why does it have to stop there?
My hair is a matted disaster from years of bleaching and coloring. This jojoba and hempseed oil-based elixir soothes and smooths my angry, frizzy mess.
The cedar oil is a light antiseptic, which combats icky smelliness. Mixed with our sweet, smoky campfire, the combination is woody, earthy, and deep while being lightly scented enough to be worn directly under one's nose day in and day out.
Jojoba oil, hempseed oil, olive oil, essential and fragrance oil.
3 oz of handmade oily goodness.