- Smells of campfire, gunpowder, sagebrush, and whiskey.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Bruh, do you even soap?
- Safer than nitroglycerin.
- No explosives training necessary.
- Feels like you’re camping (without the nighttime wombat attacks.)
Come here often? You might want to get a subscription! It comes with a $3/bar discount!
Sign up here: Fire in the Hole Soap Subscription
Know what that sound is? It’s the sound of beginning your amazing day layering on the gorgeous, earthy scents of campfire, whiskey, and the outdoors. Fire in the Hole bar soap lets you go camping without even leaving the bathroom. (Which will remind you how much you like to go camping, and then increase the number of times you go camping.) So imbibe freely, light some fireworks and suds up with soap that looks and smells like campfire.
All our soaps are handmade and, as a result, may have some minor cosmetic and weight differences.
Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance Oil, and Coloring.
4 or more oz of handmade soap goodness.