You're on the run, and the best place to hide is up the mountain.
Come here often? You might want to get a subscription!
- Smells of pine trees, pine cones, campfire, and damp earth.
- Provides an everyday hideaway from Karen from HR’s BS.
- Like taking a wonderful walk through the woods, but with fewer squirrels.
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Cures cabin fever (and no copay!)
Sign up here: Mountain Hideout Body Wash Subscription
Rocky peaks and tree-studded paths smell of freedom and promise. A whiff of campfire on the breeze, the scent of pine and cool stone clear your head. There’s a little wet earth from recent rains...but not enough to leave a trace. When you’re on the run from life, the best place to hide is always up the mountain.
Yes, you’ve reached your hideaway.
And here at your mountain refuge, you’re free.
This satin of suds is made from high quality, naturally derived ingredients.
Aloe Vera Juice*, Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Olive Oil*, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil*, Guar Gum, Rosemary Extract, Shea Butter*, Citric Acid, Fragrance. *Indicates organic ingredient
8 oz of handmade soapy goodness.