Be the sexiest in the West.
- Smells of leather, sandalwood, gunpowder, sage, and campfire.
- Colorful! Stylish! Bold!
- Would probably be used by Steve McQueen if he were still with us :(
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Delightfully sudsy and leaves the skin silky smooth.
- Will raise your level of kissability.
What does an Outlaw smell like?
An Outlaw is a darn American hero. They smell of leather, sandalwood, gunpowder, sage, nighttime campfire, (daybreak campfire!), and a little dirt. An Outlaw smells like the essence of badassery.
Outlaws use soap that was used by the cowboys of legend. A soap that makes a married man late for work. A soap that invigorates the outlaw within and drives them to GET.IT.DONE. But make no mistake, nothing but NOTHING gets done before sudsing up and washing until clean.
See all our Blazing Saddles products, including cologne, body wash, lotion, and more
Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract, Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Fragrance Oil
8 oz of handmade soapy goodness.