- Even hardened Outlaws need soft hands: Spread Blazing Saddles Hand Balm on dry, rough, ragged skin.
- It’s all-purpose! Use it on your hands, elbows, feet, knees, or wherever else you need a little moisturizing balm.
- Make your skin silkier than a city slicker with an addiction to calfskin gloves.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, car, or desk for a handy job whenever you feel the urge. You’ll feel better just having it around.
- May lubricate squeaky hinges. We haven’t tried it, but it seems like this balm would do that job fine, too.
In this germy time, it’s best to keep your balm to yourself. Get friends, family, and even strangers (folks who wash their hands a lot love Blazing Saddles Hand Balm) their own tube.
“We are rough men and used to rough ways.” - Bob Younger
WHAT DOES AN OUTLAW SMELL LIKE?
An Outlaw is a gosh darn American hero. An Outlaw transcends the common law of the land and is governed by a higher authority: Personal Integrity (which is also an aphrodisiac in the right circles).
An Outlaw smells like leather, sandalwood, gunpowder, sagebrush, and a little dirt.
An Outlaw smells like the essence of badassery.
This hand balm brings the scent of the cowboys of legend to your shower... and makes you such a legend.
If your romantic entanglement catches you comin' out of the shower, you might be late for work.
This barrel of balm emboldens the Outlaw within and drives you to GET. IT. DONE. But make no mistake, nothing but NOTHING gets done before you win the prize for Sexiest Working Hands, courtesy of some Outlaws.
Use Blazing Saddles Hand Balm.
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Refined Hempseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract, Essential or Fragrance Oils, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide.