Smell like a legend!
- Even hardened Outlaws need soft hands: Spread Calamity Jane Hand Balm on dry, rough, ragged skin.
- It’s all-purpose! Use it on your hands, elbows, feet, knees, or wherever else you need a little moisturizing balm.
- Make your skin silkier than a city slicker with an addiction to calfskin gloves.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, car, or desk for a handy job whenever you feel the urge. You’ll feel better just having it around.
- May lubricate squeaky hinges. We haven’t tried it, but it seems like this balm would do that job fine, too.
In this germy time, it’s best to keep your balm to yourself. Get friends, family, and even strangers (folks who wash their hands a lot love Calamity Jane Hand Balm) their own tube.
"If a girl wants to be a legend, she should just go ahead and be one." - Calamity Jane
Maybe my favorite quote of all time, from the mouth of a whiskey-soaked, leather-clad, foul-mouthed ruffian. And also, by many accounts, she didn't bathe at all.
When some history buffs hear that we made a scent inspired by Calamity Jane, they worry. Justifiably. I don't think even whiskey-soaked, leather-clad, foul-mouthed ruffians wanted to smell like Calamity Jane... and yet, here she was, too legendary to let lie.
So when we were thinking of this company, and of the legends we pay tribute to, we knew we had to dedicate a special place in our collection to Calamity Jane.
Jack Crawford wrote, "She was simply a notorious character, dissolute and devilish, but possessed a generous streak which made her popular." And that's what inspired her scent: a little spicy, a little sweet.
Calamity Jane smells like clove, orange, cinnamon, and a kick of whiskey (of course!). It's quickly growing in popularity as one of our most beloved scents, and no question why: It's great for both men and women, it's sweet with a kick.
Use Calamity Jane Hand Balm.
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Refined Hempseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary Seed Extract, Essential or Fragrance Oils, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide.