Due to the mind-boggling amazingness of these candles, the Calamity Jane Candle is SOLD RIGHT THE HECK OUT. We'll be releasing more this Fall, so be sure to sign up for stock notifications!
To find out about other future limited release products, be sure to follow our upcoming events: https://www.facebook.com/OutlawSoaps/events
Smell like a legend!
- Smells of warm clove, sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger, whiskey, and a hint of orange.
- Doesn’t smell like the actual Calamity Jane (who was known to drink until she passed out in the stable.)
- Made with love and laughter.
- Makes you want to rewatch all three seasons of Deadwood.
- Perky, spicy, crisp scent.
Calamity Jane was a great American frontierswoman and professional scout, known associate of Wild Bill Hickok, and one of the most notoriously badass women of the Wild West.
Now, we can’t imagine with her heavy drinking and aversion to cleanliness, that she smelled anything like citrus and warm spices like this here soap does, so instead of her ripe, lingering odor, we’ve just captured the spirit of Ol’ Calamity J.
Burn Time: Though we realize "burn time" is an important candle metric, we have been unable to faithfully establish a burn time. We lit the candle and had to put it out when we went home... and we've done that for days, and it still hasn't hardly burned down at all. So it lasts a very, very long time.